Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Why Me?

British Airways has been making my life extremely difficult for the past month or so...ever since I tried to change my ticket and found out (this is for you keith...) "That is not possible".
Who would have thought? I am not asking for a refund or anything, but due to the travel plans of my sister and myself, I will already be in London so I only wished to notify them that I will not be aboard the Ams-Lon leg of my journey. However, "that is not possible". I can't cancel that part of the itinerary without cancelling the entire flight, so i am told on the phone. but a friendly travel agent informs me that if i just go to a BA desk and speak with a real person (she even recommends crying) then there is a 99% chance of having the whole thing fixed the way i want it, thus avoiding a superfluous flight to Amsterdam, leaving my sister in London, alone, on our last day in Europe. I do not relish the idea of flying more than necessary. especially since flying to Amstedam is for the express purpose of flying right back the next morning. that's dumb. What a world where customer service all depends on how much work some roach kid operator is prepared to do in a day. and where a customer is advised to CRY to get what they need.
unbelievable. wish me luck. I will take the train to schiphol in the near future and find out my fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home