Saturday, May 28, 2005

Milestone.

Just two weeks ago, every other thing I said was "I am so screwed for school". Today is May 28th, my first full day a free woman. I made it; I wrote enough papers, sweated enough exams and put in the time required. I am unofficially finished with this degree. All that has to happen now is a little ceremony involving robes and hats.
Frankly, it is a little weird. I am happy, sure, but also feeling a little lost. Now all I have to accomplish is a month long self-indulgence plan in Europe for pete's sake. I have a job, I have a place to live, and I have great hobbies...I have to give myself a pat on the back for setting myself up so well. Even if it was mostly accidental. The burden is much lighter, and my head is finally clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home