Friday, March 11, 2005

Kansai Canadian

I don't know if anyone actually bothers to check out my friends'respective blogs listed on the sidebar, but just to entice you, i have lifted this shamelessly from Anthony. He is currently in Japan teaching English...clearly this is a leisurely pursuit! ;)

A brand new world... (morning entry) [--by Anthony]

New post time! That means I have four minutes to write a post and then get out of my apartment. In the news today Elvis has married Kareem Abdul Jabar, and their genetically engineered children will be kung-fu stars of the future. Both giants of popularity were unearthed from their graves and reconstituted using bacteria that was found beneath the toes of the worlds oldest animal: the drosophila methusela, a fruit fly that lives to be a thousand years old and has toes. More to come later.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Boylan said...

Isn't that amazing? I just came across this poached entry in my semi-monthly reading of blogs much neglected. I see you are still blogging with the best of em. I swear to blog again... but in the meantime I'm working on a media-culture website. I'm designing it at school and my co-worker Nick saw it and said it looked gay... which is not what I'm going for. I'll send you the link when it's up. Then you can write entries on media on it - if you like.

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home