Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Some visual...

Since the demise of my prized hard drive, I am trying to stay on top of photos since I have new ideas about the worth of a couple of megabytes. So here are some photos taken of a few noteworthy events, and a few of nothing in particular. May they be safely stored on the world wide web.
The first album is from the Rugby match. that was Saturday, and I already blogged about it a little bit.
The second album is from the day we went to the Maze in Vaals. The Third is from the famous Amstel Gold Road Race that happened on Sunday, and Lastly, there are a few shots from our cocktail night, Mike and Miranda's visit, and even a couple MTB I think.
Today has been pretty uneventful. Went to school, twice, came to the library, still sitting here, will go back to school soon, then to the gym (gym? what's a gym?? -HJS) and then apparently there is a big party tonight at the converted theatre we went to awhile back. It is called the Bonboniere. It was fun last time, so hopefully more of the same!
Stay tuned because tomorrow, I think I am trying to ride a road bike for the first time. Will have to be sure to blog about it. My tutor called me a mud-eater, and welcomes me to the "sacred sport". Wtf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home