Saturday, March 12, 2005

My New Trick...

Hello!! Guess what I learned today?
Below are some of the video I have taken. I would post more, but the library closes in ten minutes and it took me all afternoon to figure this out. THANKS SO MUCH THORSTEN! The first is of the quintet I described in Köln and the second I took while just walking the streets of Maastricht during that crazy carnaval week. hopefully it will once and for all sum up how NUTS that weekend was. Cheers!

Sight and sounds of the Köln Dom


Carnaval Walk!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Kris,
Cool videos, Carnaval looked awesome...giant party in the streets woohoo! And what a background soundtrack for visiting the cathedral!

Now you just have to tape the camera to your helmet and film some dutch mud from your bike!
Cheers, Marc

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home