Monday, March 14, 2005

Recharged

Friday morning, Cam and Erin flew away to Scotland for a long weekend. Fenna went to Amsterdam to hang out at some Turkish baths with her family, which left me in Maastricht all alone. I made great use of the time, let me tell you. On my long list of weekend accomplishments, highlights include: 3 4+ hour naps AND 8+ hours of sleep/night, 1 completed novel (Jitterbug Perfume), 1 clean bike, 3 gourmet meals just for me, consequent grocery shopping, 500 minutes+ in overseas chat time, laundry, and not a stitch of school work. I also watched some TV. I didn't go out, didn't train, just sat around mostly watching the weather change. It was glorious. I challenge you to top it. However, my globalisation paper is still not finished which puts a bit of a cloud on things, but even now, a file entitled "globalization draft one" is open on the desktop. it almost feels like I am working. Always a silver lining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home